Greetings, I am a PhD student at the Interactive Intelligent Systems Laboratory (IIS-Lab) under the guidance of Koji Yatani at the University of Tokyo, Japan. I completed my M.Eng at the University of Tokyo (IIS-Lab) and B.S. in Computer Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
My main research interests include EdTech, real-time feedback and visualization interfaces, chat communication systems, and UI/UX design. Currently, I am researching visualizations for online learning sessions.
- Received a best poster award for rinko (department seminar)! (January 2022)
- Our work on interfaces to encourage conversation for remote environments, a collaboration with Shoko and Koji, was presented at ISJP. (November 2021)
- Received the SPRING GX grant! (September 2021)
- Presented my on-going work at the Advanced VR Doctoral Symposium (先端VRドクトラルシンポジウム)! (July 16, 2021)
- Participated in the Graduate School Entrance Examination Guidance for the University of Tokyo as a panelist! (May 23, 2021)
- DearBoard, my recent collaboration with Carla, Wendy, and Koji was presented at CHI 2021. (May 2021)
Mediating Intimacy with DearBoard: a Co-Customizable Keyboard for Everyday Messaging
Carla F. Griggio, Arissa J. Sato, Wendy E. Mackay, Koji Yatani (CHI 2021)
英語非母語話者のアカデミック・ライティングにおけるリアルタイム剽窃疑い提示の効果 佐藤 安理紗 ジエンジエラ，柴田 健吾，矢谷 浩司 (IPSJ 2020)
DIS (2021, 2022)
Tokyo, Bunkyo-ku, Hongo 7-3-1 The University of Tokyo Faculty of Engineering Blgd. 2, 10F, Room 101C2