Greetings, I am a PhD student at the Interactive Intelligent Systems Laboratory (IIS-Lab) under the guidance of Koji Yatani at the University of Tokyo, Japan. I completed my M.Eng at the University of Tokyo (IIS-Lab) and B.S. in Computer Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
My main research interests include EduTech, real-time feedback and visualization interfaces, chat communication systems, and UI/UX. Currently, I am researching visualizations for online learning sessions.
- I presented my on-going work at the Advanced VR Doctoral Symposium (先端VRドクトラルシンポジウム)! (July 16, 2021)
- I participated in the Graduate School Entrance Examination Guidance for the University of Tokyo as a panelist! (May 23, 2021)
- DearBoard, my recent collaboration with Carla, Wendy, and Koji was presented at CHI 2021. (May 2021)
- OrchExplorer, a collaboration with Naho and Koji, was presented at IPSJ. (March 2021)
- I presented my work on my real-time plagiarism detection system at IPSJ! (January 2020)
Mediating Intimacy with DearBoard: a Co-Customizable Keyboard for Everyday Messaging
Carla F. Griggio, Arissa J. Sato, Wendy E. Mackay, Koji Yatani (CHI 2021)
OrchExplorer:アマチュアオーケストラ向けコンサートプログラム構成支援システム 富木 菜穂，佐藤 安理紗 ジエンジエラ，矢谷 浩司 (IPSJ 2021)
英語非母語話者のアカデミック・ライティングにおけるリアルタイム剽窃疑い提示の効果 佐藤 安理紗 ジエンジエラ，柴田 健吾，矢谷 浩司 (IPSJ 2020)
Tokyo, Bunkyo-ku, Hongo 7-3-1 The University of Tokyo Faculty of Engineering Blgd. 2, 10F, Room 101C2